Главная || Суббота, 18.05.2024, 07:06 || | RSS
........ICQ CL'ов 474105105 и 406822898.........
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Call of Duty 6 » Мультиплеер » Детальный анализ первого тизера (бугры)
Детальный анализ первого тизера
MAXДата: Воскресенье, 29.03.2009, 15:46 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
A Comprehensive Look at the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

By Mike Masashi Murakami III • March 26, 2009

Post Updated: Friday, March 27th - 10:57PM - So if you were leaving comments on this page or have been brought here by another site, re-check out this post and make sure it is complete, even right now I’m still adding stuff. Thanks for all the feedback, I can’t wait for Infinity Ward to send out another clip to take away more time out of all our lives

——-

Before reading this run down, check out the teaser first, then read on (I embedded the video below, however, I would recommend seeing it from Infinity Ward because of the awesome “analyze” button where you can freeze and zoom in clearly). My favorite way to watch this has now become right off my 360, click here to automatically add this video do your download queue and the next time you turn on your Xbox, it will begin downloading.

Basically Infinity Ward has given many shooter fans blue balls with this teaser. Not being able to sleep with my balls in this condition has led me to write out as much as I can about this video, and hopefully and missing spots can be pointed out by you.

First thing is the sweetness and comfort from the IW logo and some cool visualization work going on with a night goggles look. Then it starts…
0:13 - Car horns honking, unsure if this starts outside or we can just hear outside.
0:19 - You can clearly hear the word “Subway”
While I keep reading everywhere that this is an airport, Jared commented below that it is a subway station in Japan with this video provided.
0:22 - “Attention customers, Do not leave bags unattended”
Now Yoshi has commented below on something I had to re-listen to extremely closely, but I do hear it… the woman definitely says something about “Flight number 25..” right before the elevator doors are closing.
0:29 - Elevator ‘ding’
0:34 - Elevator door closes, you can see three people inside the elevator with some text above the the person on the right.

0:36 - “Ellelator go up, ellelator go down”
0:38 - Bag is dropped, zipper is open, stuff is happening!
0:46 - L1 floor ‘ding’

0:50 - Gun is cocked, seriously, now shit is going to hit the fan!

0:53 - M floor ‘ding’

0:57 - You are behind some Russians that are either with you are unaware that bad ass stuff is about to happen.

1:00 - 1 floor ‘ding’

1:02 - *clears throat*
1:04 - Guy on the left says “slimy ball” !? Certainly this is code for “fan being hit with shit soon”

Honestly, i’m not sure what that guy said, but zhe commented below that he says “S nami bog” which is Russian for “God is with us” (”С нами Бог”).

1:08 - 2 floor ‘ding’ and one of the men saying “Remember… the Russian” OR “Remember.. no Russian”
Others believe he is saying “Remember, no rushing”

1:12 - Exiting the elevator. Security signs are directly in front. There is people around. Top right hand corner shows something way noteworthy, five icons, the first one being very recognizable as the “Stopping Power” perk.

TheLastDestroyer posted on the Official EU Playstation forums a closer look at that perks picture:

So it is definitely Stopping Power first. Then some sort of winged foot second. Knives third. And.. is that.. the Portal icon!? I can’t tell what it is. The last box is obviously an arrow, but I do wonder why it is larger than the other boxes.

Richard Garcia commented below saying about the fourth perk is looking like a nuclear blast where as IcarusAbides is going with supply/ammo drop.

moomin has commented that the winged foot is possibly a rebranding of the Extreme Conditioning perk (using the Talaria, or ‘Winged Sandels’). The third perk being unknown, but the icon looking like a ‘Gurkha‘ icon. (Good catches!)

oO MR MAYHEM Oo commented with the third perk being two guns crossed, and the new icon for Overkill.

Spectre is saying fourth perk is a blurred heart, and possibly Revive (from World at War).

The fith icon has lots of theories. It might not be a perk at all, it might be a new way to select perks, it might have something to do with elevator usage in the game. We all can agree it is slightly larger than the other boxes and is confusing everybody.

1:19 - Ka Boom.

At this point the video goes into a montage of lots of stuff that you just have to freeze frame to catch it all. Below is a bunch of stills I took, with some way obvious stuff to the just plain weird.

Johnny who commented below, claims that I am wrong about my Jesus love, but it is in fact the Angel of the North in Gateshead, England… what do you think?

On closer inspection of the water mine, moomin, the man who has possibly looked at this video more than myself, comes through saying that it looks like a body floating, and attatched the below picture (also noting the landing pad and/or Monopoly board in the background….which I will personally add I think might be a trampoline!)

1:52 - Russian is spoken. delirium from GAF has someone who has told him they are saying “God is with us” and “A revolution is not possible without a revolutionary situation.” Some commenters from GameTrailers have put “evolution is impossible without a revolution” and “devolution is impossible without a devolutionary situation” (something tells me the last guy hit the “D” key instead of “R” though.. but I’ll leave out no guesses!)

When looking through those pictures to gather anything, I believe some of the game will be taking place in South America based on the Jesus statue (credit to soultron on GAF who caught Jesus, and I believe is right). The houses that seem to be on a hill, reminding me very much of housing I have seen in Ecuador and also I am familiar with from Brazilian flicks.

We also have the guy in the elevator speaking of the Russian, so I guess we can look forward to some more gray levels.

New perks? Maybe some of these images (1:12) are from WaW and I don’t recognize them. But I think it is a given that we will see new perks.

Lots of vehicles shown in the montage, but no dogs. I didn’t point every single one of them out in the above pictures, but I think we will also see a helicopter every other minute in the game based on how many were in those flashes of images/video.

What did I miss? What did I get wrong? What the hell is a teddy bear doing in there?

UPDATES/ADDITIONS:

User moomin from the Insane-Ingame forums posted a couple of things I missed (good catches moomin!):

Possible snow map.

Submarine.
One of the bigger things I completely missed but everyone caught, was the scuba divers. Thanks john for commenting with this image:

cerberus4417 commented below, making a connection with a water theme (warships, submarine, scuba divers, oil rig).

он же MAXIMUM, он же ReDi$ko, он же 6a6ka, он же KaMnoT, он же B PoT Te Horu

Форум » Call of Duty 6 » Мультиплеер » Детальный анализ первого тизера (бугры)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

| Design by -MAX- © 2024 | Бесплатный хостинг uCoz |